Droplets Protection Shield
STOP DROPLETS from cough & sneeze
- Reduce transmission to / from patients, visitors, employees
- Build up loyalty
- Distinguishing, elegant design
- Lifelong protection
- Enduring PLEXIGLAS®
- 3,000 droplets are expelled in a single cough which can speed up at 80 km/h
- 40,000 droplets on average produced by a sneeze (at a 320 km/h speed)
- Droplets usually travel less than 1m.
- 200 millions individual virus particles are found in an everage cough.
- The vast majority are less than 100 microns.
- Lighter particles (less than 5 microns) can stay airborne and dispersed by the room's airflow.
- Many common infections can spread in some cases, incl. seasonal flu and cold, influenza, mycoplasma, whooping cough, strep throat.
Disinfection effective with isopropyl solution
100 cm x 80 or 75 cm x 70 cm